Shining Force Graphic Upgrade & Brothers Mod Merged patch

Shining Force Graphic Upgrade & Brothers Mod Merged patch BM V3.0 & SFGU 2.1

Lock It Lynx

Shining Supporter
Very interesting combination these two mods were the biggest inspiration for me to begin modding Sf. To see these together is truly a privilege Merci!

Erikin84

Captain Awesome
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Erikin84 updated Shining Force Graphic Upgrade & Brothers Mod Merged patch with a new update entry:

Another fix

An issue with archers not having an animation during critical or "deadly" attacks, has been fixed. It appears when I made the new battle sprite layout, it didnt like the archers/lyle being moved around. After putting them back in their normal slot in the layout, they resumed their animation during those attacks...wierd i say.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
This is probably my most favourite SF1 mod of all time. I love how each release sees a new area improved or built upon. And the fact that you're providing support patches for Lobo's extremely awesome Brother's Mod is also a very cool addition. Keep up the awesome work!

sevwren

Shining Buddy
Just curious, is there any possibility of this being updated to include the current v3.0e version of the Shining Force Graphic Upgrade mod?

Erikin84

Captain Awesome
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Just curious, is there any possibility of this being updated to include the current v3.0e version of the Shining Force Graphic Upgrade mod?
It's possible, but it could be a long process, unless I skip adding new enemies in the battles. But it is doable.