• Welcome to the Shining Force Mods Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Shining Force series, modding and, of course, video gaming.

Register Log in

Kiwi Helmet

DiegoMM

Shining Buddy
Reaction score

Guys im trying to edit kiwi sprite, in the artwork his helmet is sort of golden, but in battle is silver. But I cant get the golden colors look good with the rest of sprite. What you guys think?

Lynx

Shining Supporter
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
I thought that using the colors of the portrait on the helmet, should make it look more similar, but the problem I see is what to do with the feet or turn them the color of the helmet or make them like gloves

kiwh.png

DiegoMM

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
yeah, in the artwork the feet are metallic. Why do a sea turtle wear metal shoes?

Lynx

Shining Supporter
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
yeah, in the artwork the feet are metallic. Why do a sea turtle wear metal shoes?

hahahaha, I had not thought, kiwi is darker than we think, in the first place, that towards a baby turtle without the care of its parents? Although he was enslaved, it does not seem that kiwi has any interest in finding his family, he has metal shoes, possibly the slavers put them on so that he did not escape, but then Kiwi liked it showing that he is a masochist, or maybe the shoes of metal equipped before being captured explaining how easy it was to capture it and this would make the kiwi parents look bad for putting something so heavy on a child, and for that reason kiwi does not want to see them again and after finishing the game that happens with the? grows and throw it to the drain? he is a tragic character

(Not to mention that the slavers did not see how valuable the golden kiwi helmet was that they did not even steal it )