• Welcome to the Shining Force Mods Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Shining Force series, modding and, of course, video gaming.

Register Log in

Centaur Force 2

Centaur Force 2 3-2-24_1

Oppolo

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
I've played the start of the mod, it's got a lot of fun touches.

There were some minor bugs I won't go into, but one (I'm assuming error) is that Peter/Ash joined as a level 99 promoted character - which is going to make it a bit tricky to out-manoeuvre him as an AI unit who wants to gobble up all the EXP.

Also I think that you should either a) give Centaur 'egress' or b) disable random battles. I got stuck in a couple that I had to sit through.

lavathor

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
lavathor updated Centaur Force 2 with a new update entry:

New Test Build

Fixes:
-Peter's correct starting class and level
-Nasca Ship showing as Kraken Head
-Many text errors
-Desktop Kingdom NPC has been removed
-Elven Village not being able to enter after visiting creed.
-Loading a Save From Pacalon Church has different Starting Location
-Some locations being able to be walked on that you shouldn't be able to.
-And a few minor issues that I can't quite recall

There are still lots of minor issues and a few major ones, so make sure to save often and have a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

lavathor

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
I've played the start of the mod, it's got a lot of fun touches.

There were some minor bugs I won't go into, but one (I'm assuming error) is that Peter/Ash joined as a level 99 promoted character - which is going to make it a bit tricky to out-manoeuvre him as an AI unit who wants to gobble up all the EXP.

Also I think that you should either a) give Centaur 'egress' or b) disable random battles. I got stuck in a couple that I had to sit through.
I'd love to hear any and all bugs. I have a file with known ones I've been slowly figuring out/avoiding. The peter one was just an oversight left over from testing, should be fixed in the newest update.

Would also love to hear which characters you enjoyed, and if you liked any of the new classes? Personally I really like Pegasus Ranger May.

I left egress out on purpose, giving Angel Wings a real reason to use. Have 1 or 2 to use to avoid those silly battles.